Monday, April 10, 2006

New Tuneage

Well, new-ish. This is a recent redux of a tune I made last year called "I Am Bored". It started out with just that sorta dirty bassline thing you hear, but came to life when I accidentally added a drum'n'bass beat. In this newer version I basically fucked round with the beat way more and rejigged a few portions. And now it's fresher than ever, I reckon.

This starts off what I'm hoping will be a very productive week, so keep it peeled...

TUGBOAT WILLY - I Am Bored (2006 Redux)

7 comments:

Tugboat said...

*airhorn*

KickAcid said...

*horn*

Messy Angelo said...

*gun fingers*

KickAcid said...

*fingered*

Anonymous said...

bugger

greaht lalhagger said...

Yes boys...could u send us a trck list of ur second album....Dano u gave it to me a bit back....tis fuckin ace....the one wit 13 tracks....Gonna spread some of it out here for ya's...Chat to ya's soon...Goodluck...God Bless..

Tugboat said...

i hotmailed you garf

it was hot