Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Now for some real news


Good news everyone! Robert T. Whoriskey is alive and well. It's been yonks since we've heard from the thran cunt, so it was a joy to open up gmail and have a lovely long e-mail from him waiting... (Nice pic of Norwich there - although i did put 'Norwich is rubbish' in the search engine.)

Anyway, here's some words that came right out of the man's mouth and/or fingers:

hey crown princes of shin and shuvel, first of all i must apologise for my long silence for i have had many things on my plate but also i am a diagnosed technophobic ballbag who only recently began to use his phone. Anyhoo i will begin this thinly desguised apology with a rather over indulgent update on my activitys in sasanach(think thats how spell it, no grade in pass irish), first of all things are quite good havent had my heart broken and i still havent got the enevitible bollocking from my tutors for my obvious alcoholism and racist jokes (once my tutor asked me what my work was like last year and i told him that i dident do that much last year, i just drank)

ive wrote a few things i think you gays might like, one
really nice harmonic thingy wrote while i couldent use my fingers much and a nice tapping thingy that might sound good on keyboards il probably write loads more stuff when i get home. im wet thinking about hearing the new stuff from angelo and bad boat (tuggers i only listen to the super 8kids album more than your last ep its one of my most played on itunes and every time i listen to it i feel afraid of you and your villainous brain) o yeah i put "staish"into itunes and requested track names ant they came up they even gave genre. When i think of you gays (Diarmuid Daniel and Connor ect) back home my wee heart swells with pride because i know your all pure genius' who make letterkenny seem like the epicentre of good irish music/music and not the center of the donegal cattle trade.

Recently ive been reading and
re-reading your blogs, very very funny, ive showed my friends here, they dont really get it but as stephen hawkins once wrote "who gives a fuck about stupid people anyway" feel free to stick some of this e mail up there if you want or even give people an update of my adventures

oh yeah got a job the other
day in a pub, and got an offer of a job illustrating for this company that a friend of mine from my time in limavady set up in nottingham...any way give us an update on the craic with use and yer adventures. recently i bought the alias and ehren album which is one of the nicest thing that was ever in my ear, pure snowey beautifulness, o and ive also been listening to earth, four tet and the ex-models who i seen recently and it was the best gig ive seen since watching this drunk guy fall over and land on the back of his head outside milan last year, made a sound like bonk, how is every one back home anyway lots of glove hope this finds you all well, say hi to your mums for me. taigs out ....bye.

lots of glove to you too rob :)

6 comments:

Messy Angelo said...

He's gotten over his fear of 'puters then eh? Sweet.

KickAcid said...

that drunk guy was my uncle.....hah

Anonymous said...

rob...what is your UK number? you aint that far away from me as far as I know, although I actually dont know where you are...(hehehe my word verification word is 'thwack')

Messy Angelo said...

It's fairly and simply christinamullan@hotmail.com ... easy to remember.

Anonymous said...

alrighty joe, i fired you a text cause dano mailed me the number, blesses.

Anonymous said...

ROB YOU SUCK!!!!!AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY.
pure thick with you sir, dont even get me started.
you pure better learn how to suck in the good way before I'll even consider letting you slap my ass again.
Christina