Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Tugboat EP coming soon!


While I'd hoped to get a whole album's worth of material done over the summer months, things (working + the small issue of partying at any given opportunity) conspired against me, as things tend to do. So it's boiled down to a handful of brand-spanking new tracks which I'm gonna work furiously on in the next 2 weeks before the return to college - hopefully with the aid of a few collaborators I drunkenly asked to join me (if I don't get back to you soon, definitely next time!)

I'm pretty happy the way this batch is working out and you can expect the new Tugboat Willy EP to be floating about here, ready and willing to be downloaded for free, by Friday the 21st of this month at the latest - I pwomise!

Before that of course, roll on this Friday: hopefully we'll see as many peeps as possible out in full force for our man DJ Dano, the Deep Fried Funk DJs and the almighty Hot Chip in the Orchard for what should be one of the hottest gigs Letterkenny's seen in quite a while, not to mention a fitting end to a summer spent rinsing it out in bars, clubs, kitchens, living rooms, fields and forests.

3 comments:

Daithi said...

Just to let everyone now that the tickets for the Hot Chip dj gig are flying. But I will be holding back 250 for the door because so many people are travelling back for it and I want them all to be able to get in. Cheers. Daithi. oh and doors are 10pm.Party on!!!!!

Anonymous said...

just after buying me ticket there now!

Anonymous said...

I wanna party hard.