Friday, September 21, 2007

Hat Eating Time


So last week I wrote: ...you can expect the new Tugboat Willy EP to be floating about here, ready and willing to be downloaded for free, by Friday the 21st of this month at the latest - I pwomise!

Alright, alright, the promise has been broken - I didn't get this ready in time. I have been working hard on my summer Tugboat material over the past week but to "release" it (as it were) now wouldn't do it justice. Still gotta decide whether I have decent enough vocals for the tracks I want vocals on, and it still needs tinkering, still needs love.

So I'm transferring all this shit onto my laptop and bringing the work with me to Belfast. It still is coming soon, in the near future indeed - just not quite yet... In the meantime, do check out DJ Dano's fine new mix just below!

5 comments:

KickAcid said...

full tilt or else!

Anonymous said...

slacker!

Messy Angelo said...

was just listening to i am bored there, good tune. I'm quite excited to hear your new gear tuggy.


make sure it's not a loada shite.

Anonymous said...

get yo shit together. its 1985 motherfucker.

Messy Angelo said...

ehhh ... tick tock.