Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shindig Records winter update:

Bringing you up to speed with the Shindig crew (aka, trying to fashion what we are doing with our lives to sound like we are doing something productive)

Tugboat Willy:promised an EP of sorts here a while back (see post below) so consider his hat well and truly ate.
Dont worry though, been hearing his new choons thumping loudly in his room the past few weeks and I've a feeling Shindig's golden boy will deliver another red hot CD for yall to vibe with.

DJ Dano:production wise, im not up to much these days, but Im gonna un-pack that shitty old compaq thats been sitting in my garage since september and start work on my solo material. shindig "studios" (okay, the study room in my house) has been relocated to my garage (by moving the computer out there).Im also in talks with Shindig newest Mc, Gloves to do a track.
I'll be hopefully be kicking ass and chewing bubblegum at a "battle" of the DJ's comp at the belfast students union on the 22nd.

Messy Angelo: I honestly havent a clue, fill us in Messy!
Update! from the man himself- "I've had my new PC for a week, so I'm trying to figure out how to recover all my old shit off my fucked laptop. Expect a fuller update on the crappy, ill-kempt messy blog over the next week or two ..."

Also I've been shitting it trying to figure out what I'm gonna do after Xmas when Frankie and Harvey move out ... Could be back in LK before you can say Jack Robinson.

Oddy Knocky:In between learning from polish people how to treat women and crafting pizza's at traditional Italian eatery Domino's, Fionn can be found educating us on just how good The Band are. (very)

Bor:in england probably hoofing GHB.
(I dont actually know what he's at either, do share with us robert.

B-Koz:LK's finest emcee, still not lovin police.Hopefully me and B-Koz will get a track or two done this christmas, dont want our skills gettin rusty.

Mr Bump: Getting up with his mad visual's, stay tuned

Exciting
also, plans are being formed for Shindig's third Album in a day attempt

5 comments:

Messy Angelo said...

I've had my new PC for a week, so I'm trying to figure out how to recover all my old shit off my fucked laptop. Expect a fuller update on the crappy, ill-kempt messy blog over the next week or two ...

Also I've been shitting it trying to figure out what I'm gonna do after Xmas when Frankie and Harvey move out ... Could be back in LK before you can say Jack Robinson.

Anonymous said...

i've started and scrapped probably about 10 or 15 tunes since summer... results of a serious salvage operation hopefully won't be long forthcoming

god knows what it'll sound like though - i'll probably need some new outlandish pseudonyms to cover all this crap

Anonymous said...

yes coves

Anonymous said...

aye, im in kent living in deadly gravesend at the minute, but i spend all my time working in the basement of a office block in london tawn filing tom cruise's law suite files (im not joking). other than that i get drunk with my uncle and read (browse through) gavin watsons book 'skins'. uuuum steering clear of the ghb at the minute, but i did honestly consider buyin some crack off one of the army of black dealers in camden tawn at the weekend!

no music is being made at the minute! it a bit of a shankley situation coupled with a massive two hour commute situation. not much room for creativity or even drinking that much!

maybe i should put the bass/guitar down for good?

rob

Anonymous said...

are you mental? if you put the guitar down you better pick up a sousaphone