Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mingus Dew

I'm contributing! Anyway, I've been invited to be a contributor as I am one of Shindig's many hot properties, and as such I'll add something useful to the site whenever I can ... but if I can't I'll just spout off random oul shite, like now. Actually, I'll link up a Shindig mp3 to justify the post.

Anyway, it's called White Rum (Dead Air Ressurection Mix) and it's a brief little remix of a song that, due to circumstances beyond my control, no longer exists but was going to feature on the new Messy Angelo album. It's a collaboration between the studio-hyperactive Dano and myself, bask in the heat generated by it's beats by downloading it.

Looking forward to selling out the Shindig philosophy and products like an unmitigated whore. Catch all y'all later.

5 comments:

KickAcid said...

yay-i say

Messy Angelo said...

Hey, go on use www.rapidshare.de instead of that bunghole of a hostsite you were using for file hosting. It's way quicker and easier, especially for small files.

Anonymous said...

Diarmo you are poo. rapidshare sucks hard and fast. although i could just go to your room and get it off you...but then again, thats all the way across the hall...

Anonymous said...

presumed it was because of bastardin firewall in belfarst that they couldnt use rapidshare. why else would someone use that other shite...
good work on fxing over there too-------------------------->
it was really annoying

Tugboat said...

welcome diarmo

nice to see you