Monday, October 24, 2005

Ruff love


Hello my little blogites.
God I hate this course.

Just as Tuggers told, the film we are making is a documentry about my granpa and his recently published book. Bit of diversity in the old Shindig cannon afterall then.
Plus-Hey,,,,, expect more artwork from me now that im actually makin more.
Gnarls Barkley is gonna be dope.
Oh, and American dad was the biggest feast of Cleveland steamer I ever pressed my eyes against.
Hmmmmmm....... Lots of lovely remixes, bootlegs and rarities Coming soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy is a great song and ive gots the album sampler too and its very very promising, because you cant hear cee-lo rap on it.

Tugboat said...

dano you sure like saying ruff love

KickAcid said...

not as much as I like dealin it out with my timbalan's on.